Placerville Dental Group is a Premier Invisalign Provider
And Your Only Placerville Invisalign Provider
The Placerville Dental Group is a Premier Invisalign Provider. This means that our dentists have real experience using Invisalign to treat our patients’ orthodontic issues. It also shows that we serve a large number of patients regularly with Invisalign, which keeps us familiar with the different techniques and advancements available with Invisalign. Plus, staff members from our program participated in the 2013 Invisalign Summit, a conference for dentists using Invisalign orthodontics. Also, while you can travel outside of Placerville for Invisalign treatment, as of the date of this article, we are the only dentist offering Invisalign inside the city of Placerville.
The Advantages of Invisalign
The Placerville Dental Group likes Invisalign because it has many advantages over traditional braces:
- Convenience – Wear the aligners for 20 to 22 hours daily. You remove Invisalign to eat, clean your teeth and for special occasions.
- Invisibility – Invisalign is made of clear plastic, so it’s difficult to see that you’re even wearing it.
- Comfort – there are no wires or metal brackets in your mouth.
Given these benefits, especially the fact that you can clean your teeth normally, we prefer to use Invisalign wherever possible. This saves many patients from gum disease, needing extensive teeth cleaning or fillings for dental decay, an occasional outcome of traditional braces.
Common Invisalign Treatments
Treatments we can successfully complete with Invisalign include:
- Crowded teeth that lack space.
- Overbite — caused when the upper teeth jut past the lower teeth.
- Underbite — the opposite of overbite and also treated with Invisalign.
- Crossbite — your upper and lower teeth are not lined up at center.
- Gapped teeth, the opposite of overcrowding, can also be cured with Invisalign.
We have more information in our FAQ section for Invisalign, which we are proud to say is one of the largest information areas available from any Placerville area dentist.
Visit our Placerville dental offices for a free consultation to determine if your orthodontic problem can be fixed with Invisalign. Since we are a Premier provider of Invisalign for Placerville, you can be confident that we know how to do Invisalign treatment correctly. Check out our promotions and realize the benefits of visiting an Invisalign Premier Provider!
Schedule Your Free Invisalign Consultation