Premier Access Dental Insurance
Premier Access is based nearby in Sacramento, California, and provides health insurance, including vision and medical, in addition to dental, across the United States, including Placerville. They offer individual dental insurance through an HMO plan, workplace insurance using the PPO or HMO options and coverage for teens and younger children through Covered California. The Placerville Dental Group is part of the Premier Access network.
Premier Access Individual Dental Insurance
Premier Access individual coverage is an HMO method of dental insurance. Coverage for dental services requires a copayment, but there are typically no additional costs. The Premier Access HMO dental plan has four different levels of coverage, with copayments ranging from higher to more affordable according to each plan level.
Premier Access Company Dental Insurance
For business owners and companies, Premier Access offers five different dental insurance options:
- PPO Plan — employees select their own Placerville area dentist, but will save money if they choose from the Premier Access network.
- Plus Plans — works like a PPO, but with less expensive monthly premiums. Costs for services may be higher.
- Dual Option — employers are able to offer a selection of plans or offer high/low plans with the level of service adjusted by premium costs.
- Premier Advantage — workers select from either the PPO or the DHMO plan from month to month, based on their personal dental needs.
- DHMO Plan — employees choose a Placerville dentist from the Premier Access network, much like the individual plan.
Premier Access offers many options for companies to choose from for their employees, compared to other insurers.
Premier Access Covered California
This dental insurance is exclusively for children under nineteen years of age. Parents can choose from the DHMO or PPO options and there are low and high levels for both plan types. Under the PPO plan, parents pay a percentage of dental services provided while with the DHMO plan, parents pay a specific cost for necessary dental procedures.