Putting off dental care for financial reasons is common. But dental problems don’t go away – they only get worse, more painful and more expensive. If only there were a way to get your teeth fixed, get on with your life and pay it all off in easy monthly installments!
CareCredit does just that! Not only can you now begin your needed treatment immediately, you can pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit your budget.
Like a Credit Card, but Better!
CareCredit works like a credit card, but can only be used for healthcare services. It has no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no annual fees. With CareCredit you’ll pay for what needs to get done, but still have cash for the other areas of life. If you don’t have dental insurance or your insurance only covers the basics, this is one way of dealing with unexpected dental issues. Putting a little money where your mouth is each month, you can enjoy the benefits of good dental care without impacting your budget. You’ll be able to use your CareCredit card again if necessary, for yourself or your family members (even your pets — many vets accept CareCredit).
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing for up to 12 months
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting the Placerville Dental Group. Are you ready to apply? Apply online or through our office for your CareCredit card today and get back to the things that make you smile.
- Simple, efficient online application process and instant credit decisions
- Full-amount approvals for a wide range of credit quality
- Clear, simple, and concise loan documents
Loan Terms to Fit Your Budget
- Product Type: Fixed Term
- Interest Rates Offered: 3.99% – 18.99% APR
- Repayment Terms: Up to 120 months
- Loan Amount: $2,500 – $75,000
- Lowest Monthly Payment for a $10,000 Loan: $132.17/month for 120 months @ 9.99% APR
- Lowest Monthly Payment for a $30,000 Loan: $396.46/month for 120 months @ 9.99% APR
- Prepayment Penalties: No
- Instant Decisions: Yes
- Down Payment Required: No
- Patient Origination Fees: No
- AutoPay Interest Rate Decrease: Yes