Considering All-on-4 dental implants? If so, review the following top 8 indicators to determine if All-on-4 dental implants are suitable for you:
- If you have lost all or most of your teeth in your upper or lower jaw, or both, you might be a good candidate for All-on-4.
- If you currently use dentures, but are not satisfied, All-on-4 may be the solution you seek!
- If other dentists rejected you due to insufficient jawbone, All-on-4 is designed with you in mind.
- If the cost of bone grafting ruins your dental budget, All-on-4 might eliminate that problem.
- If you want dentures that remain in place permanently, All-on-4 is the right choice.
- If you want to enjoy foods you cannot eat with normal dentures, All-on-4 is at your service.
- If you want a natural smile and speech that doesn’t give away your dentures, All-on-4 can assist you.
- If you need a denture solution from a trusted Placerville dentist, our practice recommends All-on-4.
If All-on-4 impresses you, reach out to the Placerville Dental Group for more details.
Listen to our patients as they share their experiences with this revolutionary dental implant approach!